Price Beat Policy
Incredible Solar and Energy Solutions price beat policy means that if you find a competitor’s lower price on identitical solar products. We will beat it by upto $200*. Please read the policy conditions below.
1. Get the competitor's proposal
This can be a competitor's site specific proposal. A PDF file or a screenshot on your phone highlighting competitor's details.
2. Let us know
Give us a call or send us an email with the competitor's quoted price.
3. Price beat and Save
Once approved, we will provide you upto $200* off. the competitor's price. Sign up with us and have a peace of mind.
Incredible Solar and Energy Solutions will beat any competitors solar system proposal by upto $200*
Price Beat Policy Conditions are as follows:
- The customer should provide us with the competitor’s site specific proposal or quote.
- The Solar Company should be a Local Victorian Company and an Approved Solar Retailer.
- It should have more than 40 Google Reviews.
- Identical solar products offering 10 Years Workmanship Warranty.
- The Installer should be listed on https://www.cleanenergycouncil.org.au/consumers/buying-solar/find-an-installer. For Example : You can search for “Samarth Turekar” and you will find us on the list with the same company name.
We reserve the right to verify the competitor’s price. If Incredible Solar and Energy Solutions is not able to verify the price, we may decline the request.
Our expert consultants can help you define your energy savings goals and select the best type and size of battery storage solution for your home. We’ll get to know as much as possible about your energy usage profile of your home, and we will mark down your needs, wants, and goals. As it’s a big investment, so it’s best to do the research and make an informed choice.